Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Daydreams

Don't you ever wish that just once your most vivid daydream would come true?

I wish prince charming would be waiting for me at my door when I got home ready to dry my tears and make everything better, if only for a night.

But every night after work I am disappointed like the night before... there is no one waiting when I get home except my fish who couldn't care less and probably likes his quiet time more than when I show up at 5:00 p.m.

I wish my boss wouldn't be completely annoying like he is and instead grow up and be the boss that I need, one that I can count on.

Sometimes I think daydreams and that small amount of hope that when I get home there my prince will be there is what gets me through the day because what is the point of everything?

It's been a long week of daydreaming............

No comments:

Post a Comment